Tuesday, October 24, 2023

FBI dream ( good)

  I had a good nights sleep for once. This time I am not drinking anymore coffee if I can help it but anyways, this is what the dream was about me joining the FBI, which was finally a good thing to have. How are you wanted to join the FBI but anyways this is worth a dream was about and I was going through the training and stuff, it was quite interesting. I soon as you’re able to make a program for underprivileged used to join the FBI, which was something that I would’ve wanted to do and I’ve been 14 years old at the time but anyways it was for people like me who were 18 and under and wanted to join the FBI so that was very interesting to see that dream come to life in another dream. 

It was very interesting how I was able to sleep without any coffee or nightmares last night. I do not have one neighbor, or several good long dream, which was pretty good in my opinion, and I was able to listen to my music. The music was Voulez-Vous by ABBA, which was a good song to listen to any asleep, but I think I don’t listen to the new age stuff when I sleep, but that beside the point anyways the dream as well in detail. I remember seeing him my cell phone and an FBI jacket and being dressed out nicely. I know that for a fact. I did not really have any problems with a dream. I did wake up at 2 o’clock in the morning and then I fell asleep back into the dream.     

That being said, there was no demons or devils in the dream. Finally, thank God for that. I think it was mostly the coffee that was causing that crap in the first place so I’m just avoiding the car see if I can help it if someone gives me a coffee, I might have to drink it just to be polite but that’s beside the point I’m very happy that I had a very good night sleep it felt good and now I feel like I just got out of surgery where I just am groggy and want to go back to sleep how do I know this for a fact is because I was able to feel that what I want for an endoscopy as well as a wisdom tooth extraction one time and I just both times I wanted to sleep and normals told the nurses to buzz off that being said this is the same deal except I didn’t have to tell anyone a buzz off except my brain, I want to sleep longer. It is very interesting house. Sleep can be very addicting. It’s the point where you need to sleep in when you have a real good sleep. I can’t really say very much about the dream but I remember that it was as if North America was the new Romania at the time which was a communist country and kids were going into the FBI. And I was the one that was running the program to to help them join so they could be FBI agents were they were adults. It was a lot better situation in the dream that I was in Romania when I was a younger kid. At least in the North America, there was no bull crap going on the cause you problems, and my problem is I mean PTSD I think this part of the world has a standard then they have to hold up where they cannot cause PTSD to their citizens. Where is it in Romania it was a completely different shit show. There’s dream is there an alternate version of my life where I was able to do what I want in my life. And I actually was able to help people. I was actually want to say that this was actually a pretty better dream that I have had. Usually he’s kind of dreams. Don’t come very often but I do like he’s kind of dreams are enjoying the fbi and stop people from terrorizing other people whether it be a serial killer or otherwise I find this is my way of helping the world. But instead now I just write to help other people in the world. Anyways, the dream was very pleasant to have. As it was something I would’ve wanted to have when I was 14 years old that stream being in the FBI Academy, and then to help other kids get on their feet and be able to help them achieve better things instead of just in a plus or otherwise make them go on the street one of the things that I despise what is happening at children these days. I will tell you more about that one other day is that I do not like our children being put in a gang is a shelf or put it into a position where they have to do. Drugs are a god knows what.   When I realize that the dream with me helping other kids similar to me that I needed a break future, that’s what helped me see that I can actually help people with that. I don’t know if this makes any sense but that’s what I think if I could’ve been able to if my mother and put me on disability, I would’ve been able to do easily without any hassle.

But my mother had to put me on disability because she did not like my social skills when I was a young kid, because I would rather just be with myself and talk, or do whatever I want to do with myself like reading, writing, or otherwise artwork. That always drove her nuts. I remember her that in the dream that paid off and that I was able to have a great life that I wanted and then she was was the one that was put on disability instead of me it was an alternative version of my life if you were to say it that way, I don’t know how to explain it too far, but it was a fascinating dream. Sometimes I have dreams where I go in the alternate universe is, or I have an Astral Projection or otherwise there will be more of those stories or one I have past lives flashbacks . Sometimes I have dreams where I go, and I have alternate universe is, or I have a astral projection or otherwise there will be more of those stories or one I have past lives flashbacks, which are very interesting on the last watching do not need to be misconstrued with PTSD flashbacks.

Pastlife flashback is one you end up having a dream or a memory kind of like a PTSD nightmare of PTSD flashbacks from the status of a another life long ago that you don’t know what you’ve had until you realize that you get reincarnated into the body that you have now is kind of very interesting. And I would talk more in depth about that later on. Should I have another Past life flashback the latest past life, flashback water, and me being a ninja, and I would remember that was in the Tokugawa error, or the early stages of the Tokugawa era. I always was interested and mad, but then again, I was also interested in counter t, which I’ll tell you that’s what ninjas used to do in the Tokugawa era. Actually, they were the ones that invented counterterrorism and invented the idea of everything about it even though it was such a long time ago. That’s why I guess I wanted to be an FBI agent when I was a kid,  and had a dream I had in the first place last night other than I needed the sleeves like a son of a gun.

That would be about the size of the dream I had last night and the fact that I wanted to be an FBI agent, which was also originated from a powerful dream like there’s actually. Which was very interesting to note that the powerful thing about dreams is that they can be manifested in the reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

 Last night I had a night mare were my father had died. I don’t know if it was a nightmare, or if it was just the universe stating the facts...