Friday, October 27, 2023

Dang doctors

 As you might’ve known, I have had a bad day where I remember when I freaked out about some people winning bingo other than myself. That being said, that was not my highlight of my life. So I don’t wanna talk about this because this thing that I did this complete shit show I did it was a complete thing that caused me to have a really severe nightmare to the point where I always soaking sweat through and through and I was actually shivering because I was so wet from the it felt like I was taking a shower in the PJs and subsequently sweating out the bed as well, which is not exactly my good cup of tea. That being said, this was triggered because my friend end up getting the bingo and a couple of other people were at the Bingos and they were not named Elena Melanson so that was not my exact flying high fluting a highlight of my life. Let’s put it that way, but it was off, something on my life so I may as well mention it and caused me to have such a god-awful nightmare from what I remember it was about a a memory. I had that I kinda didn’t wanna remember a memory, I’d like don’t forget if you were to call if that that was when I was younger, to fully understand the whole fuck up about the dream or not so much about the bingo that was the triggering factor, but there was some memories a cause of this fuck up of a dream!

When I was younger, and this is what more or less prompted me to do, tae kwon do and karate would be the idea that and this is no joke, I said in my shitty behaviour I remember the county medical examiner, chasing me with a scalpel trying to cut me open and I ran around the whole fucking town Screaming and yelling, and running, as if I was a quarterback. It was kind of interesting but I was not exactly my type of interesting as I could’ve been dead, and killed or worse, tortured or whatever serial killers do. That was on my exact cup of tea, so I had to go in a martial arts at that time afterwords because I was so God awful . I remember that I had a dream about this the night before where I was gonna chase around a deranged medicalexaminer, and I was not going to be exactly a happy person dying. In the dream I knew I was dying, but in real life I was going to flip the  script!    And this was stemming mostly from the memory if I remember correctly also, I remember the fact that I am part wincey bit part Jewish and knows the Ukrainian Jewish also I do not like doctors because of the fact that I’m a Wincey Bich US as well, and I despise doctors with a Fuckin passion. Yes, I fucking hate doctors for who I am because I am part Asian partway, including US, as well as I was part, Arabic, part, Persian and part, so thank your name, and the Himalayan empire as well particular is a tibetan empire. That being said, I really despise doctors I was built to hate doctors unfortunately, that is my exact reasoning because of what happened in the holocaust. And I still have this fucking dream about being autopsy to live, which is not my fucking favourite thing to do in the daytime nor the night time!

When I realize that I was also starting to hate doctors, because not of my internal influence, but also through an external influence, I was watching the reanimator, and I was watching The X-Files at such an early age, which I would say, is a no go zone if you care about your mental health one year a young teenager or a tween, you’re not to be watching horror, movies and creepy shit like that that involves doctors in less you really want to be foaming at the mouth the next time you see your darker. Having said it wasn’t exactly to my liking if I remember correctly being afraid of doctors being creeped out by them not just because of my internal influences, my DNA, but also because of the fact that I fucking hate them because I think they should be Halloween decorations…….. yes, I just said that!

Who are you going to thank?

Dr. M, 

I would say his full name, but I would trigger some of my readers into a hissy fit, or even worse if they heard who the M stands for, so that being said, I just said doctor I am, we can all imagine who he is the angel of death, he was a freaking shithead! He was no angel at all. He was more of a devil, and that being said, you can thank him for tearing down the medical profession, as I despise medical professionals now because of hearing about his Ret*arded experiments that pissed me off so much to hear about! They were supposed to be a like Halloweenish or Frankenstein like experiments, and they were beyond that they were like so iMovie experiments, so that being shared the fact that I was hearing about this in great detail, when I was a grade 10 didn’t really help my chances of having this fucked up dream about a doctor chasing me with a scale bowl and a needle full of God knows what probably succinylcholine!

That was last night stream, so I’m not even gonna bother green ones that dream anymore but it was her lesson learned when I woke up smelling and soaked in sweat that I should not be going around being a complete bitch to people especially in public that being sad I learned a Fuckin lesson that I hope I never have to learn again which was not to be a bitch or humiliator in public!   This is the second time in my life I had to remember that lesson this time I at least think it’s dark in my head thank god because it one god-awful nightmare. I had that last me in the night sweat that I still didn’t think was going on unless I’m having hot flashes. It had to be the fucking nightmare and it was a fucking nightmare!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad

 Last night I had a night mare were my father had died. I don’t know if it was a nightmare, or if it was just the universe stating the facts...